Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Popular 2012 Swimsuit Trends


Hey guys! I'm sooo sorry I left for not sooo long but long enough. But let's get to the fashion. This summer I'm seeing massive amounts of American Flag bikini trend...and I love it! Whether you are American or not I think an American flag bikini is a must-have for each and every girl out there whether it's a bikini or a one piece, this patriotic swimsuit will always make a SPLASH!!! I'm also seeing lots of vintage type swimsuits like high waisted bikinis. When I first saw this trend I'm not going to lie...I HATED IT!! But now as I start to see more of it I'm starting to love these type of swimsuits and warm up to them. These swimsuits are very retro, and very hipster-chic. Even if you aren't retro or hipster-chic just like American flag swimsuits high waisted swimsuits are a MUST-HAVE!! Well that's all for today! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment